Welcome to the Death by Modernism podcast, where we talk about the designed world, the people who make that world, and any number of reactions to it. Today, on the first-ever episode, after we’re done saying hellos and talking about why we’re doing this, we’re talking about:
- Kamala’s bus
- Kamala's fonts
- These wireless over-ear headphone jawns and the ongoingness of the uncomfortable EarPod moment
- An announcement about us and… Run the Jewels?
- Gwenyth’s books and her book guy and all kinds of other bad decisions
- Ugh, Amazon, leading up to… book design, where we...
- Talk with author/comedian/designer Doogie Horner
- Kassia St. Clair’s The Secret Lives of Colour and Acid Yellow
- The beloved Alessi Tea Kettle designed by Michael Graves
- And finally, pour one out for this lil’ guy
Death by Modernism is an iHeartMedia podcast hosted by Raj Haldar and Joey Sweeney. For more about the world of Death by Modernism, subscribe to the podcast here, and follow us on Instagram at @deathbymodernism.
Or, if you’re in a hurry, just listen to the embedded podcast below:
<insert embed link>Continue reading